Friday, March 9, 2012

Off to Wales!

Hello Everyone!

I figured I'd go ahead and give you a heads up that I'm going to Wales this weekend!  It's another one of the USC trips so I don't have to pay!  Yah!  Anyway, I'm terribly sorry that I haven't gotten caught up on posting yet.  Posts always take me a long time, a majority of that time is invested in editing and uploading pictures.  Posts that are picture heavy (like Sweden and Morocco) are always time consuming.  In contrast, my Stratford-Upon-Avon post should be relatively short.  I've already written most of the Sweden post so I promise it won't be too long after I get back before I post it.

In other news, I had a lab report due today.  It was my first major assignment that I've had due this semester (I know I've already been here two months.  I think it's crazy too) and ended up taking considerably more time than I had expected.  So for a change I've actually been busy with course work.  I think it turned out quite well though and I'm rather proud of it.  I also have a paper due next week so there's still a lot to come for me!  Since the British system doesn't assign nearly as many assignments as the American system, it's quite easy to let all these assignments pile up.  So far I've been managing alright though.  Suffering through aerospace engineering at USC has certainly taught me a thing or two about buckling down and getting work done when I need to.  Study hard, play hard!

Anywho, more to come after the weekend.  So sorry for the lack of posting!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment