Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pre-Travel Updates

Hello All!

There have been numerous pre-travel updates to the site preparing for my semester abroad in London!  I really can't wait to get there and start exploring!  Anywho, let me know what you think of the new layout in the comments.  As soon as I have internet access abroad I'll start posting again!  Hopefully I won't be near as busy in London as I am in L.A. but we'll see.  I'm sure I'll keep busy going to all the sites in London!  EEK!  Too excited!

Among the updates is a travel calendar where I hope to post ideas of sites I'm going to visit in London and weekend trips I hope to take.  Additionally, I have added a google voice gadget that allows for people to call me for free!  Due to the time difference I can't guarantee I will answer (it's 6 hours later in London than in St. Louis and Baton Rouge) but leave me a voice mail and I'll try to call you back!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look... it is so British!

    ReplyDelete