Monday, April 2, 2012

Getting Ready to Discover Europe!

Hello All!

The UK system is very different from the American, as I've stated many times, but I can't believe I'm already done with classes!  Seriously!  No more classes!  And I don't leave London until June!  The time has really flown by and I can't believe I've already spent three months here!  I have the whole month of April off before exams start in May, so I'm planning on making the most of it and doing a ton of traveling!  I signed up to go on a tour of Europe through the tour company Topdeck.  I'm so excited about it!  Here's my itinerary:


It's going to be 24 days of non-stop travelling!  You can check out the itinerary here: http://www.topdeck.travel/spirit-of-europe-2012-itinerary.pdf.  Also, the calendar to the right of this post shows where I'm going to be each day.

I've already packed up most of my stuff which is good since I have to leave my dorm tomorrow morning at 5am to make it to check in on time.  I still have a couple of assignments I need to finish up and I'm also trying to catch up on my blog posting.  I'm not sure what my internet access will be like on the road so I'll try to write posts on my laptop during the bus rides and upload them whenever I get internet!  

I can't wait to get started!  And, more to come about my past trips as I finish my old posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment