Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mid-Trip Update


Hello from Vienna, Austria!  I’m so so sorry that I haven’t been able to post recently.  I’ve been traveling every other day as part of my Topdeck Spirit of Europe tour!  This trip has been absolutely amazing and I’m so glad that I decided to do it!  I was a little worried that doing a coach tour might be less fun since I’m not traveling with anyone I know, but everyone in our group has really bonded.  I was also worried that I would be the youngest one on the trip, but there are actually two people younger than me!  Only one person is over 30 so everyone is pretty close in age.  We have two crew members, our guide and our driver.  Our guide is Italian and hilarious.  His accent is pretty thick but we’re all getting used to it and give him a hard time about his pronunciation.  Our driver is Irish and he’s also a ton of fun and loves to make jokes.  

Anywho, I’ve spent all my time either on the bus between cities, trying to catch up on sleep, going out, or sightseeing, so I haven’t had much time to get on the Internet!  And usually when I can get on the internet, it’s not very reliable and it’s difficult to upload pictures.  But, never fear, I’ve been taking notes everywhere that I’ve been and I’ll be uploading posts whenever I get internet access that isn’t slower than dial-up from the 90s!  Even though I haven’t been publishing, I’ve been writing and I plan to post everything from my March weekend trips too.  Don’t forget to check out the calendar on the right hand side to see where I am and where I’m going next!  Hover your mouse over any of the events to show the full text or click the “google calendar” button at the bottom to open up a larger version. 

Anywho, that’s all I’ve got for now, hopefully the internet here will be capable of uploading photos because I have a bazillion to upload!

No comments:

Post a Comment